7 Important Reasons to Drink Your Water
The adult human being is made up of at least 70% water, yet few of us drink enough of the liquid to hydrate our body/mind, let alone maintain our wellness.
Many health issues can be addressed simply by drinking more fresh clean water each day.
Here are 7 important reasons to drink 4-6 glasses of water each day:
- Maintain a youthful complexion. Water flushes impurities from our digestive system. We appear to age faster when we are constantly stressed. Keeping our body as hydrated as possible can prevent the immune system having to respond to inflammation.
- Keep illness and disease at bay. Water assists with healthy RNA/DNA reproduction during cell division. Cells rely on the hydration process to remove toxins.
- Think clearly. The brain relies on water for the transmission and function of nerves. Many people suffer with Headaches that can manifest when we are dehydrated.
- Process your emotional baggage. Have a glass of water to start each day feeling refreshed and ready for new challenges. Constipation, apart from its physical discomfort, keeps us bound to yesterday’s “stuff”. Plenty of water keeps us vital.
- Reduce pain in your body and joints. Hydration lubricates the nerve endings. Lack of water increases the agony of Arthritis, a painful affliction for many, and stops people leading active lives.
- Have more energy. Fuel your body with the energy that is released when the water molecules split into hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrate your cells and flush out the impurities for plenty of vitality.
- Decrease stress levels. We are overwhelmed with challenges that affect us physiologically, mentally and emotionally in our busy lives. Drinking plenty of water helps to process the impulses of the flight/fight response as we strive to remain calm and centred.